Becoming a Member
Membership in the Chaîne is by invitation only and is extended to food and wine enthusiasts, professional or otherwise.
Together we enjoy exceptional gatherings at Reno’s best culinary establishments, many of which have world-wide recognition. To our professional members Reno Bailliage provides unique opportunities to demonstrate their art, skills and creativity to a discerning, appreciative audience.
For all, it offers opportunities to meet people who share a common interest in fine dining, fine wines and good fellowship. The Reno Bailliage is associated with the Confrérie de la Chaîne des Rôtisseurs, Bailliage des Etats-Units, which is a national chapter of a global organization with the international headquarters in Paris, France.
- Unique opportunity to dine at the most sought after fine dining establishments of Reno.
- Unique opportunity to enjoy the world’s most exquisite wines from our cellar.
- Opportunities to meet like-minded individuals and build lasting relationships based on the common interest in and appreciation of fine cuisine and wines.
- Opportunity to travel with Chaîne globally and to enjoy varied cuisines of the world.
- Professional members benefit from the network the Chaîne provides and membership is transferable worldwide.
- Subscription to the Gastronome magazine, a full color high-quality publication that reports on culinary events around the United States.
- Subscription to the international Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Magazine published in France covering chapter events around the world.
Member Inquiry Form
If you have any questions about joining our group, please complete the form below. To join, you do need to have a sponsoring member.