I’ve just returned from my tour to Italy, “Truffles and Treasures of Italy”. During this sold out tour we enjoyed well over a dozen white truffle dishes, including a spectacular lunch at Piazza Duomo, ranked #16 in the world.
I’ve put together a white truffle dinner menu based on the best dishes from the tour, each paired with fantastic Italian wines.
Please review the following event info and if you want to attend then complete the reservation form at the bottom of the page.
What: White Truffle Dinner Where: Humphrey Residence in Arrow Creek When: December 1st (Saturday night), 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. Cost: $275
The tentative menu is as follows (subject to change once I have developed the final recipes):
- To Begin: Prosecco
- Black River Oscietra Caviar with Russian Blini and Crème Fraiche
- Sea Scallop with Wilted Spinach, White Truffle Beurre Blanc and White Truffles
- Cream of Potato Puree, Quail Egg, Tea and White Truffles
- Risotto with Veal Marrow, Veal Demi Glace and White Truffles, with Parmesan Crisp
- Venison Medallions with Foie Gras Sauce, Red Wine Reduction and Braised Red Cabbage
- Hazelnut Cake with Zabaglione
Space is limited to 20 people. Priority will be given to Chaine members.
To reserve your space, please go to the Laurel Pine, Living Luxury website